Five things I’d like my teacher to know about me
This meme, I believe, was started by Allanah King (@allanahk) on her blog after she’d done a similar activity with her students at the end of last year. It has been passed on to me by Claire (@MsBeenz), who has been challenging my thinking quite a lot lately!
Anyway, here are my five things I’d like my teacher to know about me:
- I don’t always learn things the same way – sometimes I like to see how something works, sometimes I’m happy to read about things, but sometimes I like to try it out myself.
- I need to be challenged to share my ideas and know that there isn’t always a “right” answer – that it’s OK to challenge others’ thinking.
- I love the idea of communicating and sharing with others, especially with others around the world!
- I like to talk things through with others but sometimes I like the time to just reflect on things on my own.
- I want to see that you are passionate about learning and that you are a learner yourself.